In this free training: “Create your ideal 3 year vision,” you will
- understand manifesting
- 3 reasons why you don’t have everything you want
- Create your vision
- Understand your blocks to the vision
- Create an action plan
- Create an accountability plan
Feel free to email your vision and plans so I can support you on the journey as well.
Life was going so well. The birds were singing, the grass was green and the sky was blue.
Over a cumulation of days, you start to feel some unease in your body. You start to realize that something is gnawing at you.
The gnawing feeling grows and you become aware of the fact that you are not as happy as you thought you were.
Well you do have the option of going in a new direction or you can continue to pursue the road you are on.
If this is the place you are in, today I will lead you through an exercise so you can make the best decision for yourself.
Take a few deep breaths and bring yourself to a calm, relaxed state.
I will ask you a list of questions, please answer them truthfully and honestly. While you are answering these questions, just allow the answers to flow to you through brainstorming.
1. What is your big vision of where you want to be 20 years from now? How does it feel? What can you see? Who is around you?
2. Ask your future self, what steps did you take to get there?
3. What/Who did you need to release so you can move forward to align to that direction?
4. What aspects of your current life align in support of this vision? What aspects of your current life do not align to support this vision?
5. What do you need to do in the next 30 days to achieve this vision? What do you need to do in the next 60 days? What do you need to do in the next year?
6. On a scale of 1-10, how committed, ready, willing and able are you to move towards this vision?
Now, thank your future self for showing your what is the direction you want to go in. It is time to celebrate this vision and this life you created for yourself.
As we set off in the new year, many of us are in the reflection mode and goal setting mode. We are looking at what our life was like and now what we want to create.
Here is a template for goal setting that I use for myself. For me, I find it really important to have a lot of feeling behind my intentions.
Goal Setting – 2014
As you are moving through this exercise think of different aspects of your life. The different aspects to think about are:
- Relationships (Self, Romantic, Family, Friends, Work)
It is always good to check in to see how you are doing in each of these areas. Rate each of these areas 1-10, and see how satisfied are with them. Then start the Goal Setting exercise from this place.
Wishing you on one of the most creative, fun, abundant, loving years of your life.
If you would like to be supported while doing this goal setting exercise, please contact me for a 1/2 hour complimentary exploration call.
As we celebrate the holiday season with close family and friends, there is many times we hear “wow the year went by fast.”
How often do you reflect on your celebrations as you set your goals for the new year?
I am lucky as my birthday is in June so I break the year into two parts as a way to celebrate and set my goals for the next half.
In order to support the accountability to myself, I connect with my own coach and mentor to help me stay on track. What support systems do you have in place for yourself?
On December 12, I will be supporting others in a 3 call series (recorded if you are not able to make it live) -“Stepping powerfully into 2013”- https://intoessencecoaching.wordpress.com/upcoming-courses/steppowerfull/. Allow me to support your journey to a more powerful 2013.
Also to support you in moving to next year, here is the recording fot “3 blocks to reaching your goals and moving past them.” http://yousend.it/QNSPZr